Nothing much happened on the bus this morning. It was crowded, and no one offered me their seat today. Luckily, I didn't fall on my face or cause an embarrassing domino effect among the other aisle standers.
However, in my English novel class, something came up.
I found the cherry tomatoes I packed for my lunch and I began to eat them, when my professor compared Victorian England to LDS culture. I rose my hand to comment, which inevitably included me talking about the treatment of sex in society, which I tried to do without blushing, which I suppose means I must be a Victorian Mormon. All the while, I'm was trying to pick a stem off of one of my tomatoes, but as I was gesticulating for emphasis, the stem remained in my hand and the tomato went flying.
Slightly awkward.
As Vonnegut would say, so it goes.
Wednesday, September 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Classic. At least you didn't vomit! Great story. :)
Post a Comment