I'm doing a little spy action while waiting for my bus. I've spotted a young man reading one of The Vampire Books, and currently he's got a bit of a smile on his face. I've been sneaking glances, trying to ascertain whether he's married, because if he isn't, and he's just reading it to impress a girl he's merely dating (because no man ought to be reading these books unless it has something to do with a woman. No, scratch that. It isn't worth it to impress a woman he's merely dating, and he's married, the woman ought not to subject the man she loves to reading a novel that I, a young single woman smack dab in the middle of the target demographic can hardly admit to enjoying without suffering massive amounts of shame.)
Ah, it's the little pleasures of life that make it worth living.
Friday, November 2, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment