Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Bloggin' on the Bus

I had a brilliant idea a few days ago. Since I am now a commuter of sorts, and since the bus ride takes quite some time, I though to myself, why not use some of those precious minutes to start a blog? And with such an alliterative title, what’s not to like? So here we are. It’s not going to be much of anything really, an dI’m not going to spend the whole ride doing it, since we all know that once school actually starts, I’ll have some last minute reading to do. I haven’t decided if I’ll do it twice a day either.

So, there you have it. Now, if you’ll excuse me, I left Special Agent Jack Bauer shooting a witness and then asking for a hacksaw, and I have to see what that’s all about.

Until next time.

No comments: