And to make matters worse, a couple of people were lolling about taking up two seats. But that wasn’t the worst part. Some of them were all snuggled up against the seats. So grody! I don’t even know if that’s how you spell it!
So I got off the bus at UVSC and I started up the hill toward my connecting bus, wondering why it was so far away from the bus stop, and when I got there, no one was inside! Kind of creepy. I waited around for a bit trying to figure out what was going on, thinking to myself, they’re not going to leave a running bus (did I mention that the engine was running? Makes it slightly creepier doesn’t it?) unattended for too long, right? Almost as soon as I turned around to wait for another bus, the seemingly driverless bus behind me roared to life and drove away! Little did I know that he was just going to the turnaround station across the street. Curses! Rookie mistake.
Now I feel a little sheepish.
No comments:
Post a Comment