The trip from UVSC to BYU was a bit nauseating…partially because of the unique smell of a UTA bus, partially because I found out what Special Agent Jack Bauer needed the hacksaw for. I won’t go into the gory details. Luckily I had the foresight to bring a carbonated beverage with me to help settle my stomach.
I’m on my way home and ready for part two. I’m on the final leg of the journey, so that’s exciting. The second bus was a little late, and it was a hot wait. But to make things better, a pseudo-talented skateboarder tried to show off. Basically, it got noisy and annoying before too long. Such is life, as they say.
The rest of my day was spent trying to track down a $1500 print job that was supposed to be delivered days ago. I found it. $1500 seems like a lot, since I’m still gauging things in terms of tuition. I’m still trying to figure out a way to print a $1500 job into my tuition account, but that would be embezzling and that would be wrong.
Well, I’m feeling the woozies again, so I’m gonna sign off and keep my eyes on the road.
1 comment:
Wowzers. I can actually smell the UTA just by reading your blog. You and Jeremy will have to swap bus riding tales. His ride is not very long, but it is always eventful, and very...global.
By the way, what is that weird code-type stuff in between your paragraphs?
Post a Comment